CREEPS GHOULS CREEPS GOULS CREEPS AND GHOULS +++

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bleeding hearts ++


Under the pale moonlight, bleeding hearts sat reminiscing of loves lost on the streets of the Marias...

+no. 1
All paths meet tonight.
Where Paris meets forever.
But always is now.

+no. 2
We are alone now.
Here in the city of lights.
We shall make dreams real.

+no. 3
It was so very brief.
But my beating heart still drums.
You know it is me.

+no. 4
Lying alone now.
My faith I shall keep aloud.
I cry for the night.

+no. 5
One bottle of wine.
Alone now you are mine.
And the world is ours.

+no. 6
I want to be here.
Why isn't important now.
I can only just be.

+no. 7
I sit alone now.
Dreaming of your presence.
Hope is, you are there.

+no. 8
Paris tonight is
Italy in early fall.
So let me love you.

+no. 9
I took a deep breath.
So I could feel the present.
But let me be lost.

++ ABBA

No comments:

Post a Comment